Sunday, November 6, 2011

das Handtuch

Today in the bathtub, you were playing with a washcloth and said, "das Handtuch." Surely I had misheard you. I asked you what you said and you repeated: "das Handtuch." I got out the camera and again asked, "What is that washcloth in German?" "Das Handtuch," came the quick response. Can I help but think you are the cutest and most brilliant thing in the world? I love when you randomly pull out German words, with no prompting from me. You are a sponge Miss Norah. I hope to offer you only good things to soak up into your spirit. You are and are becoming the amazingly smart, spiritual and strong woman you are spiritually destined to be, as a daughter of God. You amaze me with your wisdom, kindness and pure, pure love. Thank you for showing me glimpses of a loving God and perfect Christ, through your beautiful, clean spirit. I love you baby girl.
Love,
mommy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's awesome! Gwen knows ZERO Korean.

linzi said...

That's so cool!!! Way to go, Norah!!