Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So much fun!


I don't know what I have loved more this month:

-You saying "Santa hold you" and running up to him to jump on his lap (huge contrast from last year's crying escapade.)
-You saying, "flag" but us clearly hearing you say a four-letter word.
-You saying, "You're killing me/ You're kidding me!"- while laughing hysterically.
-You telling me all the ways you are going to take care of baby boy: rock him, give him his binki, sing to him etc...
-You kissing my tummy and pushing on it to say hello to baby boy.
-You running up to the plastic bear at the gym and giving him nose-kisses.

Norah, you constantly make me laugh and are so sweet and affectionate. Thank you for your loves and for making sure my bangs are always out of my eyes :)
xo,
mommy

4 comments:

linzi said...

Wow!!! Talk about the perfect Santa moment! That's adorable!!! Did she ask him for anything?!!! I can't believe how excited I am for Christmas - and I think it is for moments just like that! I'm glad you got yours. I have a feeling our Santa moment isn't going to go so smoothly :)

And I love how sweet she is about her coming baby brother!!! What a little angel. Wish I could watch her grow from near, but thank you for keeping me updated with little snippets like these. Love you both!

Unknown said...

She will be such a doting older sister, I can already tell!

I am missing you guys a ton. Hope you're feeling not too huge. :)

LOVE hearing more Norah talking. Toddler-speak is absolutely the cutest/funniest stuff in the world to listen to!

Stizz said...

Hey you! I love hearing about the cute things Norah does. She's a fun little buddy to me, and I'm sure she'll be the same to her baby bro when he arrives. :)

Sarah McK said...

Cutest!!!